Registration is easy!
Read + Choose + Fill Out the Form +Print + Mail with Payment
Tips for Successful Registration!
Please read before downloading registration packets at the bottom of this page.
- Girls entering first grade and above are eligible for camp.
- Campers are limited to 1 session per summer. Indicating additional session choices on your registration increases your opportunity to be placed in camp.
- If applying to Little Hills with a second choice at Twin Canyon, fill out both forms and attach separate checks for each site’s fees. The check not used will be returned to you.
- Campers and Elves of adult volunteers who work a session of camp are given priority session placement and also receive a reduction of fees.
- Complete applications with full payment from Campers and Elves who do not have volunteer adults attending camp will be held until after February 1st and then processed randomly by lottery.
- If you are planning to volunteer as adult or Elf staff, please review the Elf and Volunteer pages of this website or flyer to learn about the expectations and training dates you are committing to attend.
- Campers entering first or second grade may designate a buddy to come to camp with. “Buddies” should each have their own registration form. Mail buddies forms together in the same envelope.
- Click on the buttons below to download the registration packet. Fill out the form online, review it carefully for accuracy and completeness before printing. You need only to mail page 6 of the flyer with your payment to: Diablo Day Camp Registrar, P.O.Box 2804, Martinez, CA 94553-2804. Write San Ramon or Lafayette on the envelope to speed up processing. Payment must be postmarked by February 1st.
- If you do not send payment, your registration is incomplete and will not be processed.
- Only those persons officially registered through the Diablo Day Camp Registrar will be accepted into camp.
- Diablo Day Camp does not assume responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail.
- Non-Girl Scout campers, Elves and adults are charged a non-refundable fee of $15 for National Girl Scout Registration.
- There is a $35.00 charge for returned checks.
Ready? Just click the icon of the location you want to download the Registration packet.
Click-on the Camp you want,
Read the Registration Packet,
Complete the Registration Form,
Print-out the Completed Form,
Mail Form and Payment
to the Address shown.