Tips for Successful Registration!
Please read before downloading registration packets at the bottom of this page.
- Campers are limited to 1 session per summer. Indicating additional session choices increases your opportunity to be placed in camp.
- If applying to a session at one site with a second choice at a different site, fill out both forms and attach separate checks for each site’s fees. The check not used will be returned to you.
- Campers and Elves of adult volunteers who work a session of camp are given priority session placement and receive a reduction of fees.
- Complete applications with full payment from Campers and Elves who do not have volunteer adults attending camp will be held until after February 1st and then processed randomly by lottery.
- If you are planning to volunteer as adult or Elf staff, please review the Elf and Volunteer pages of this website or flyer to learn about the expectations and training dates you are committing to attend.
- Campers currently in Kindergarten or first grade may designate a buddy to come to camp with. “Buddies” should each have their own application form. Mail buddies forms together in the same envelope.
- Click on the buttons below to download the registration packet for that site. Fill out the form online, review it carefully for accuracy and completeness before printing. You need only to mail page 6 of the flyer with your payment to: Diablo Day Camp Registrar, P.O.Box 2804, Martinez, CA 94553-2804. Write San Ramon or Lafayette on the envelope to speed up processing. Payment must be postmarked by February 1st.
- If you do not send payment, your application is incomplete and will not be processed.
- Only those persons officially registered through the Diablo Day Camp Registrar will be accepted into camp.
- Diablo Day Camp does not assume responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail.
- New procedure for non-Girl Scouts: campers, Elves and adults must complete the on-line registration to become Girl Scouts once they’ve been notified of their acceptance into camp.
- There is a $35.00 charge for returned checks.
Ready? Just click the icon of the location you want to download the Registration packet.